Discussion Topics

« Return to Behaviour Change

3rd One World Challenge- Be part of it!

I just sent this blast:

Hey there!

”Small action, when multiplied by millions can transform the world.”

Together with students from all around the world we are organizing the 3rd edition of the One World Challenge from the 31.10.2016 – 20.11.206.
The One World Challenge is all about coming together to make the difference in our lives and the world around us. Not through our words but through our positive actions.

To do so, we have developed an app that guides you and your team through fun activities that promote a more sustainable lifestyle.

Are you enthusiastic about promoting sustainability to a wide audience at your university, in an accessible manner? Then why not join the Challenge?

Learn more about the One World Challenge on our homepage (www.oneworldchallenge.me) or see the online flyer.

I’d be thrilled to hear from you and happy to answer any questions or explain you how it works (please email me philipp.braeuninger@weact.ch). Let’s make sustainability happen!

Best wishes,
Philipp

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

Students Organizing for Sustainability